Onegini is an international CIAM software vendor with a strong focus on finance. We enable more than 100 companies in the financial services sector to create a safe and easy online strategy. In short, we secure portals and apps. From more of a business point of view, we help enterprises to connect, manage and engage with their customers and business partners. We help them to improve their NPS, lower costs, increase margins, improve retention rates and ensure business continuity. It is incredible to see how CIAM software can turn companies into successful digital players.
Onegini has large customers such as Coolblue, Aegon, Nationale Nederlanden, Univé, VGZ, Proximus, Van Lanschot Bank, Dutch Railways/NS, Erasmus and many more. We also enable software vendors, such as Infosys, Mendix, Intrasurance, in securing their platform.
We are looking for a business analyst who can create a stable and reliable SAAS environment for our company which fits the needs of our customers. Your expertise is required to successfully design and work out our roadmap into designs that can be built by developers.
Who are you?
You are a customer driven business analyst with a strong connection to security products. You are able to translate customer requests towards productized features. You have experience in designing up a SAAS environment in the cloud. And you have experience in a product company.
You have a clear view on the digital online world, and you know how technology in cloud and financial industry is evolving and translate this knowledge into technical designs.
In Onegini you are working in a product development team and you are closely working with product owners and architects to translate user stories into technical designs. You are a smart and analytical thinker and able to oversee the product and how it is used in the context of our customers.
Researching the technical possibilities, assisting in devising and developing solutions, and considering the security of the complete solution is what inspires you. You also have the capability to analyze and propose solutions for complex technical problems and are confident explaining them to your stakeholders in simple terms.
What do you bring to the table?
- You have > 3 years of experience as analyst in IT
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to analyst logs and data how software is used
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders;
- Knowledge and experience on software security, SAAS environments and cloud computing
- Familiar with standards such as SAML, WS-Fed, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SCIM, Kerberos, LDAP
- Understanding of programming and software development in Java
- Experience in cloud computing
- An understanding of CIAM solutions and e-commerce is a preference
Our ideal candidate:
- Is continuously looking for new opportunities on the cloud platform
- Can quickly understand the customers’ needs and IT-landscape and is comfortable presenting technical matters to non-technical audiences
- Is able to interact with both business level people (business analysts, project managers) and technical people (architects, developers and system administrators)
- Thrives under pressure
- Is an independent and flexible self-starter, and upholds the highest standards in the team’s communication and documentation
- Is fluent in English
What we have to offer?
You’ll be working with a talented team of inspired people in an international environment. You will enable and consult large brands in implementing their online strategy.
And yes, we have some nice extra's too…...
What are the next steps?
- A crucial role in our organization, where your success is an essential factor to our success as a company
- A position at one of the fastest growing CIAM companies
- Working with highly skilled professionals as motivated and driven as you are
- A flat organization and politics are at a minimum
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment
- Yearly company trips, for winter sports- and summer fanatics
- Company Sports Plan
- Many in-house competitions to join: weekly squash, daily table soccer, etc.
- And then some…..
Are you interested, don't hesitate and apply now! If you have any questions related to this role, please contact Hidde Tanja (Recruiter): email@example.com or +31 652644217 or Mariëlle Nelissen-van der Zeeuw (HR/Recruitment Coordinator): firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (6) 25655554.
Recruitment agency? We handle all recruitment internally and only review CVs submitted by candidates themselves.