Onegini is an international CIAM software vendor with a strong focus on finance. We enable more than 100 companies in the financial services sector to create a safe and easy online strategy. In short, we secure portals and apps. From more of a business point of view, we help enterprises to connect, manage and engage with their customers and business partners. We help them to improve their NPS, lower costs, increase margins, improve retention rates and ensure business continuity. It is incredible to see how CIAM software can turn companies into successful digital players.
Onegini has large customers such as Coolblue, Aegon, Nationale Nederlanden, Univé, VGZ, Proximus, Van Lanschot Bank, Dutch Railways/NS, Erasmus and many more. We also enable software vendors, such as Infosys, Mendix, Intrasurance, in securing their platform.
We are looking for a cloud engineer who can help build our state of the art cloud SaaS environment where multiple teams and partners can work together to deliver the best experience for our customers. You will join a team of highly skilled engineers to successfully build and operate our nextgen cloud SaaS offering.
Who are you?
You are an experienced cloud engineer and expert in your field. You provide trust and expertise in guiding Onegini in choosing the optimal cloud solutions for our SAAS platform. You are passionate about state of the art cloud technologies and continuously learning and searching for new opportunities.
As a teamplayer you enjoy working together with highly skilled peers. Agile, Scrum and DevOps are second nature to you. You are able to assist our CIAM architects in integrating our SaaS solutions into the customer's landscape. You have the capability to analyze and propose solutions for complex technical problems and are confident explaining them internally as well as to our clients in simple terms.
What do you bring to the table?
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a cloud engineer
- Strong analytical skills and eager to learn new technologies
- Knowledge and proven operational experience on the AWS platform
- Experience in working with standards such as Terraform, Kubernetes and Helm
- Experience in working with one or more scripting languages like Python
- Understanding of programming, software development and DevOps
- An understanding of CIAM solutions and technology is a preference
Our ideal candidate:
- Is continuously looking for new opportunities to improve our cloud platform
- Has experience implementing monitoring and alerting solutions
- Can program in Java or Go
- Is Security minded and has a "hacker mindset"
- Has a good understanding of networking, (AWS) VPCs and VPNs
- Is a DevOps advocate
- Thrives under pressure
- Upholds the highest standards in the team’s communication and documentation
- Is fluent in English
- Is prepared to perform standby duties
What we have to offer?
You’ll be working with a talented team of inspired people in an international environment. You will enable and consult large brands in implementing their online strategy.
And yes, we have some nice extra's too…...
- A crucial role in our organization, where your success is an essential factor to our success as a company
- A position at one of the fastest growing CIAM companies
- Working with highly skilled professionals as motivated and driven as you are
- A flat organization and politics are at a minimum
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment
- Yearly company trips, for winter sports- and summer fanatics
- Company Sports Plan
- Many in-house competitions to join: weekly squash, daily table soccer, etc.
- And then some…..
What are the next steps?
Are you interested, don't hesitate and apply now! If you have any questions related to this role, please contact Pieter Hartman (Chief R&D): firstname.lastname@example.org or Mariëlle Nelissen-van der Zeeuw (HR/Recruitment Manager): email@example.com or +31 (6) 25655554.
Recruitment agency? We handle all recruitment internally and only review CVs submitted by candidates themselves.