Onegini is an international CIAM software vendor with a strong focus on finance. We enable more than 100 companies in the financial services sector to create a safe and easy online strategy. In short, we secure portals and apps. From more of a business point of view, we help enterprises to connect, manage and engage with their customers and business partners. We help them to improve their NPS, lower costs, increase margins, improve retention rates and ensure business continuity. It is incredible to see how CIAM software can turn companies into successful digital players.
Onegini has large customers such as Coolblue, Aegon, Univé, VGZ, Proximus, Van Lanschot Bank, Dutch Railways/NS, Erasmus and many more. We also enable software vendors, such as Infosys, Mendix, Intrasurance, in securing their platform.
We are looking for a product architect who can create a stable and reliable SAAS environment for our company which fits the needs of our customers. Your expertise is required to successfully design, create and run the environment.
Who are you?
You are an experienced product architect with a strong connection to security products. You are able to translate customer requests towards productized features. You have experience in designing up a SAAS environment in the cloud. And you have experience in a product company.
You have a clear view on how technology in cloud and financial industry is evolving and you are able to direct our products in the rapidly changing world of technology.
In Onegini you will work together in product development with CIAM architects, product owners and software development teams to create the appropriate solution.
Researching the technical possibilities, assisting in devising and developing solutions, and considering the security of the complete solution is what inspires you. You also have the capability to analyze and propose solutions for complex technical problems and are confident explaining them to your stakeholders in simple terms.
What do you bring to the table?
- You have > 5 years of experience as an architect in IT
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience on software security, SAAS environments and cloud computing
- Familiar with standards such as SAML, WS-Fed, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SCIM, Kerberos, LDAP
- Understanding of programming and software development in Java
- Experience in cloud computing
- An understanding of CIAM solutions and technology is a preference
Our ideal candidate:
- Is continuously looking for new opportunities on the cloud platform
- Can quickly understand the customers’ needs and IT-landscape and is comfortable presenting technical matters to non-technical audiences
- Is able to interact with both business level people (business analysts, project managers) and technical people (architects, developers and system administrators)
- Thrives under pressure
- Is an independent and flexible self-starter, and upholds the highest standards in the team’s communication and documentation
- Is fluent in English
What we have to offer?
You’ll be working with a talented team of inspired people in an international environment. You will enable and consult large brands in implementing their online strategy.
And yes, we have some nice extra's too…...
- A crucial role in our organization, where your success is an essential factor to our success as a company
- A position at one of the fastest growing CIAM companies
- Working with highly skilled professionals as motivated and driven as you are
- A flat organization and politics are at a minimum
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment
- Yearly company trips, for winter sports- and summer fanatics
- Company Sports Plan
- Many in-house competitions to join: weekly squash, daily table soccer, etc.
- And then some…..
What are the next steps?
Are you interested, don't hesitate and apply now! If you have any questions related to this role, please contact Hidde Tanja (Recruiter): email@example.com or +31 652644217 or Mariëlle Nelissen-van der Zeeuw (HR/Recruitment Coordinator): firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (6) 25655554.
Recruitment agency? We handle all recruitment internally and only review CVs submitted by candidates themselves.