What do we do?
Onegini is an ambitious and fast growing team working on innovative products in Customer Identity and Access Management. Our products are helping large customers such as Coolblue, Aegon, Nationale Nederlanden, Univé, Proximus, Van Lanschot, NS and many more. Logging in and registering on a website, a mobile app or on an IoT device should be user friendly, easy and secure. As a product company we offer them an end-to-end solution as well as high end (C)IAM consultancy services. The company has a great informal startup feel to it and many colleagues have an experienced background.
So, do you enjoy working with a team of highly skilled, enthusiastic, young and talented people? Don’t hesitate and join us!
Who are you?
As a recruiter you play an essential part in realizing our growth by scouting and recruiting extraordinary talent. You are responsible for the qualitative and quantitative fulfilling of vacancies and are primarily focussed on the Polish market and higher educated talent. Together with our MT, HR/Recruitment Coordinator and the Gdansk Team you will be helping us fast-forward the realization of our targets by finding the right talent and getting them onboard. Based in either Poland (near Gdansk) or The Netherlands (near Utrecht) you know how to reach out and find the people we are looking for!
What do you bring to the table?
You’re driven, enthusiastic and know how to convey this to others, are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your energy from fulfilling the positions needed. Plus:
- You proactively approach candidates.
- You handle the day to day communication with recruitment agencies in Tricity with regards to candidates
- You organize or find events where Onegini can participate which match our targetgroup
- You’re driven and results-oriented and continuously scout for best practices with regards to finding the right candidates for your area
- Proven track record in the usage of social media and flexible in adapting this to optimize your sourcing strategies (LinkedIn, Twitter, GitHub)
- You monitor and analyze market development in the TriCity area
- You have knowledge of employer branding and communication for the different disciplines needed
Our ideal candidate:
- Is motivated, a great teamplayer, good communicator and self-driven
- Is native in Polish and proficient in either English or Dutch
- Has at least 2-4 years of experience as a (junior) Recruiter in ICT; Experience with recruiting for (C)IAM is a plus
What we have to offer?
You’ll be working with a talented team of inspired young people in an international environment. As well as a challenging job with plenty of opportunities for personal development, we offer all the things you need to make your contribution to Onegini the best it can be! As a scaleup, Onegini has plenty of room for personal growth and will support your career development as we like our people to grow as we do.
And yes, we have some nice extra’s too…
- A crucial role in our organization, where your success is an essential factor to our succes as a company
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself further
- A flat organization and politics are at a minimum
- A fantastic work hard/play hard startup environment
- Yearly company trips, for wintersports- and summer fanatics
- Many in-house competitions to join: weekly squash, daily table soccer etc.
- And then some....
What are the next steps?
Are you interested, don't hesitate and apply now! If you have any questions related to this role, please contact Mariëlle Nelissen-van der Zeeuw (HR/Recruitment Coordinator): email@example.com or +31 (6) 25655554.
Recruitment agency? We handle all recruitment internally or with selected recruiters and only review CVs submitted by candidates themselves or known partners.