What do we do?
Onegini is an ambitous and fast growing team working on innovative products in Customer Identity and Access Management. Our products are helping large customers such as Coolblue, Aegon, Nationale Nederlanden, Univé, Proximus, Van Lanschot, NS and many more. Logging in and registering on a website, a mobile app or on an IoT device should be user friendly, easy and secure. As a product company we offer our customers an end-to-end solution for all these use cases and more. You will work with the latest technologies and focus on an international market. The company has a great informal startup feel to it and many colleagues have a strong technical background. Do you enjoy to work with highly skilled enthusiastic product managers, architects and software engineers? Join us!
Who are you?
You are a writer who wants to join the R&D team, taking the lead on rewriting our technical documentation. You want other developers and architects to succeed by helping them understand our solutions and make the right decisions. You understand the language developers are using and are capable of analyzing and describing software solutions to others. You grasp the essence of specific problems and are great at explaining how to solve them step by step. At the same time you know how to communicate these gained insights to others through technical documentation online.
You don't have to know all the nitty gritty details, but you’re quick to master new technologies and explain what others build. You have the desire to continually improve and get your energy from working with a team to build something out of nothing. You’re results-orientated with an appetite for hard work but also enjoy your work!
You like to write user documentation, tutorials, ebooks, record videos and more to help people use Onegini software.
What do you bring to the table?
You're driven, know how to extend your enthusiasm to those around you and are willing to go the extra mile. Besides that, you have:
- Experience with writing technical documentation: you either have a blog or contribute in a github project with examples
- Experience with translating technology to clear communication
- Experience with creating online (such as blogs, video, tutorials) and offline (whitepapers) content
- High level knowledge of software development (such as Frontend Web technologies, Android & IOS) will be considered as a plus
Our ideal candidate:
- Is motivated, a good communicator and self-driven
- Can interact with both business level people (consultants, productmanagers, project managers) and technical people (architects, developers and system administrators)
- Is an independent and flexible self-starter, and upholds the highest standards in the team’s communication and documentation
- Is a great team player
- Is fluent in English
What we have to offer?
You’ll be working with a talented team of inspired young people in an international environment. As well as a challenging job with plenty of opportunities for personal development, we offer all the things you need to make your contribution to Onegini the best it can be! As a scaleup Onegini has plenty of room for personal growth and will support your career development as we like our people to grow as we do.
And yes, we have some nice extra’s too…
- A crucial role in our organisation, where your success is an essential factor of the success of our company as a whole.
- A flat organisation and politics are at a minimum
- A place to learn, experiment and develop yourself
- A fantastic ‘work hard, play hard’ scale-up environment
- Yearly company trips for winter sports and summer fanatics
- Many competitions to join: weekly squash, daily table soccer, a sponsored sports subscription etc
- And then some....
Interested, so what's next?
Are you interested, don't hesistate and apply now! If you have any questions related to this role, please contact Jeroen Starrenburg (COO): email@example.com or Mariëlle Nelissen-van der Zeeuw (HR/Recruitment Coordinator): firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (6) 25655554.
Recruitment agency? We handle all recruitment internally or appointed partners and only review CVs submitted by candidates themselves or recruitment agencies already part of our partner landscape.